The Role of Fingerprint System on Work Discipline at CV Bangun Jaya
Keywords:fingerprint presence, discipline, work
Discipline is very important to achieve the goal. Especially in validity that is considered weak. This study aims to find out the influence of fingerprint absence on the work discipline of personnel at CV Bangun Jaya. The method used is the quantitative analysis method. The data was obtained by spreading questionnaires and using a sample saturated method, a sample of 20 respondents from a population of 20 employees. The techniques used are correlation coefficient test, determination coefficient test, and regression equation test. Based on the calculation of the correlation coefficient obtained the correlation coefficient of 0.953 shows that the level of relationship is very strong between fingerprint absence and work discipline. Fingerprint absence affected 90.8% of Work Disciplines, while the remaining 9.2% were affected by other factors not studied by the study. Based on the SPSS calculation table above, we can get an equation, namely: Y = 8,301 + 0.813X.
Copyright (c) 2022 Teddi Rochendi
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.
Authors who publish with this journal agree to the following terms:
- Authors retain copyright and grant the journal right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International. that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgement of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal's published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgement of its initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) prior to and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work.